Headaches/migraines cured by cutting out gluten
Just wanted to post, I think many people can benefit from cutting out gluten to cure headaches and migraines. You'll have to cut it out for a few weeks(completely) to notice a difference. Doing it here and there may not help at all. It stays in your system for 15 days after eating it... give it a try and let me know how it goes! Mine went away and I rarely ever get them now unless I start eating something I shouldn't. I miss bread but it's not worth it. Dark Chocolate and alcohol also give me headaches.. food intolerances are likely the culprit, if cutting out gluten doesn't help. Try an elimination diet or paleo diet.
Yes, my headache specialist suggested that I give up gluten for 4 weeks to see if my migraines would improve.  They happened to get worse during the time, so gluten wasn't my problem.  But having the specialist recommend it, it is a possible culprit.
This is interesting since I love breads. I have found sugar is a trigger for me but Ill have to watch the gluten product to see if that helps calm frequent headaches.

Thanks for posting :)
No Prob! I know many people who had this problem and cut it out(including myself) and they went away...