Migraines & Headaches Community
Headaches on Right Side of Head
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Headaches on Right Side of Head

I am a 21yr old stay at home mom, I started getting Headaches at the beginning of June. They got really bad so I went to the hospital and they ran a number of test like CT, MRI, MRA scans and nothing was found and now I am starting to waking up with headaches and have them through out the day. I was given Esgic and Children's Aspirin to help with the headaches but it's getting to were they don't help anymore. I have also tried cold compress, hot tea, cold showers and sleeping it help some but again they won't go away.

I do wear contacts and sometimes glasses, I have had the same prescription for more than a 2yrs (with check-ups) and have no problem with it. I do not drink or smoke and I am tired of getting Headaches and just would like some help or advise on what I can do to possible stop them.
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi,
How are you? It is good that the tests done were normal. If there was no trauma previously, this could be due to primary headaches such as cluster, migraine or tension headaches. Migraine presents with one-sided throbbing headaches. This may respond to prescription medications and avoiding the triggers responsible. It is best that you have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Take care and do keep us posted.  
Blank
Hi,
How are you? It is good that the tests done were normal. If there was no trauma previously, this could be due to primary headaches such as cluster, migraine or tension headaches. Migraine presents with one-sided throbbing headaches. This may respond to prescription medications and avoiding the triggers responsible. It is best that you have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Take care and do keep us posted.  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Migraines & Headaches Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...