Headaches when woken from a dream
Ive noticed the past year or so that if i get woken up during a dream i get a really bad headache that lasts 10 to 15 mins then goes away. It only happens if im dreaming and i do dream alot. I I get woken up while not  in a dream state im fine. Any ideas whats going on? Im a 34 year old healthy female.
You dream when you are in deep sleep . Headaches that wake you from deep sleep are hypnic headaches . If you have nighttime headaches or headaches that awaken you from sleep, see your doctor. Headaches are typically diagnosed based on a person's medical history and specific signs and symptoms. In some cases, imaging tests — such as computerized tomography — are needed as well. Treatment varies, depending on the type of headache and any underlying causes. Hope this helps you . Take care and regards !

Actually the headaches dont wake me up , i just get woken up by a noice or the kids then i get a headache but only if im dreaming. It doesnt happen everytime but most of the time it does. I just roll over and it goes away within 10 mins or less unless I have to get up then it lasts a while.