Headaches+Twitching
I have had headaches every morning for more than a year. They only lasted a max of 1 hour, most times 15 minutes. About 3 months ago the headaches got worse all of a sudden. Instead of lasting a few minutes they are lasting hours, sometimes all day. I have also experienced nausea a few times. About 4 weeks ago my face started twitching. First my right upper eye lid. Second, my cheek and thirdly my corner of my lip. The cheek and lip twitching only lasted a day or two. I still have the twitching and the headaches. The headaches have slowed down but the twitching is an everyday thing. I need help!!
Have you had a history of Neuro disorders, migraines.....???? if not, i would definately bring it to the attention of my PCP and see if you could be refered to a specialist for additional guidance and treatment.