Huge migraine and my left body paralyzed.
Good evening. Last night I had another of my huge headaches and unfortunately i still don´t know what I have.
Every time I have another headache it happens anywhere and without any apparent reason.
What happens is, my left hand starts to tingle and it runs my entire arm in some minutes and it starts to paralyze, then it passes to my face and my left side of the face starts to tingle too and starts to be paralyzed. This happens for some minutes and then stops. When this happens I know that I will have an headache. I cant sleep with the pain and the only thing that relieves me is when I throw up. I really just want know if there is something that I could do or what triggers this.
Could you just explain me what I have so I can talk to my doctor or take some measures. Thanks a lot.
it really sounds like migraine i have had then since i was 4 and iam 44 now they r so sore and when your sick it eases a bit ,but you need to go to the dr and get something as buying something over the counter never works x
Thanks a lot. I´m going to the doctor for sure