Migraines & Headaches Community
I can't take this anymore....Help
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

I can't take this anymore....Help

For the last few years I have been getting sharp pains right above my right eye that last maybe 15-20 seconds multiple times through out the day.  Always in the same location.  Lately when I get these sharp pains, I get a pain in my left arm.  This pain is so severe.  I have some of the characteristics of a cluster headaches but, I think this is not the case.  What can be causing this.  Better yet, how can I relieve myself from these pains.  I don't have insurance at this time so I have been putting of seeing a neuologist.  One on my most recent episodes caused me to tense up so bad that I was shacking after the pain subsided.  Any suggestions as to this type of headache.  
Tags: headaches help me!!!, multiple
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I get severe pain in my eye only it feels as if by eye is being pinned or blown up for the back. I do not have any head aches when I get these pains and they last from minutes to seconds. I have been to 2 eye docs and they tell me that my eyes are normal but I get blurred vision and the pain had could they be normal?
Blank
Hi,

How are you?
The possibility of cluster headaches cannot be ruled out. They typically occur on one side and are usually associated with other symptoms like lacrimation, redness in the eyes and runny nose.
The other possibility is ice pick headaches which are sharp stabbing headaches which last for a few seconds.
Sinusitis can also cause sharp piercing pain over the eye. The pain of sinusitis usually gets worse on bending forwards.
Please consult your family doctor as soon as you can. Take care!

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Migraines & Headaches Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...