I need answers. Please
Hi, I'm a 15 year old male. I had a CT scan two years ago. It showed I was fine. I would have like these panic attacks. But never was told by a Doctor. But like I would panic about anything Heath. But I would get like episodes of
Iike where I would have a headache/ migraine and my vision would be cloudy and would be like blurry bad. I could walk and function right. I would feel lightheaded  For instance I went on a waterside and i closed my eyes and I got out from the water and kinda rely dizzy. my grandma tells me I'm a hypercondreact . I'm like no something is wrong. Physical I know I'm fine but like I mental am not. But close to almost day I have like aches in my head for a little bit. Like I have bad memory. Like I kinda don't feel like my self sometimes. I would have the fear of dying or something bad is going to happen. But like I get so worried like I have a brain tumor or something worse please someone help and Anwser me
It does sound like anxiety, but headaches and anxiety can be cause by things.  In my case I had a problem with gluten and nuts and dairy.  In a separate digestive problem, I was extremely constipated.  Constipation causes vague discomfort, headaches, and anxiety.  

So instead of cancer or something dramatic, it could very well be something digestive that you can treat and improve.  Additionally, exercise or yoga can handle most anxiety.  Avoid sugar in your diet and include more vegetables and good protein like nuts and lean meat/fish/poultry.  Don't use energy drinks as you are undoubtedly very affected by caffeine and other stimulants.  

Worry is a big waste of time, and that's why people get impatient with anxious people.  They want us to just quit it, but it's a management issue.  Something is out of whack, but you can find out what it is by gathering clues.  Just assume it's not life-threatening, but yet important for your overall comfort and health.  
Thank you !
Another thing is when someone else tells me about there medical issue I freak out and think I have and I look up the symptoms online. I just want to not think about this no more :/ I always feel like a nervous wreck. I think I stress my heart/ chest out so much sometimes I have ocaisionl pain because I'm taking deep breths to calm down
I also have a body ache. My head aches my chest/heart aches as well as my stomach ache has anyone else expierenced this ???!!!
If you're having stomach and chest pain it could be related to GERD/acid refulx. There is a connection between that and migraines.

You could also look into Celiacs or gluten intolerance.