INCREASED AURA MIGRAINES
I am a 51 year old male.   I have had migraines 2-3 times on average over the last 30 -35 years.  I had not had a migraine since June 2012 until 1/27/13.  now it has been 4 times (1/27/13, 1/29/13, 2/4/13 and 2/13/13).  I have good blood pressure.  I only have high cholesterol but it is under control.  I am on pravastatin (40mg).  I walk daily and lift modeate weights.  and my weight is  165 and height 5 11.  

Should I be concerned with the increased and concentrated time I have had these migraines in the last month?

Thanks for any direction on this.
How are you? What other symptoms are present? Migraine headaches may be caused by a variety of triggers and it is possible that exposure to such trigger may be responsible for the attacks. A headache journal may be helpful in identifying them and would be useful in avoiding the triggers, but if the headache attacks continue, further evaluation by your doctor may be warranted. Take care and do keep us posted.