Increased pressure inside the head.
I'm 18 years old, and since this summer (this is about just over half a year now) I've been experiencing the sensation that my head is being squeezed inside. There is usually no pain with this but it feels very tight, and makes my ears feel tight with 'Air' pressure as well. It makes me feel tired more, hungry more, thirsty more and sometimes it comes along with pain in the left side of my chest and the feeling of passing out and feeling breathless. The other symptoms don't come as often, but the pressure in my head is my main concern. I wake up during the night feeling really light, and at one point I found it hard to wake up because of the tightness and heard my heart beating in my head. I used to have an eating disorder, and although I tried to tell these symptoms and my eating problems to my doctor, she ignored the fact I had an eating disorder and because some of my symptoms matched up with athsma and how two members of my family already had it, she gave me an inhaler without showing me how to use it properly and told me to go home. What could possibly be wrong here?
i'm not a doctor but i've bin getting similer symptoms an i've been looking up brain tumors on the net bcus i'm scared mine maybe one x

First of all please get a blood sugar test done to rule out diabetes.
Secondly did the doctor look for sinusitis.? These headaches could be due to a sinus infection.
I would suggest you schedule an appointment wth a different physician and undergo a complete physical examination and some tests. Good luck!
Hi.

Can you describe to us what your symptoms are? Do you have any reason to suspect that what you have is a brain tumor? Although your symptoms may be similar to those of Axis, it does not necessarily mean that both your conditions are caused by the same condition.

It would be very premature to consider your condition as a brain tumor without any proper neurological examination and brain imaging test done.

If you are very concerned about your symptoms, you should consult a physician at the earliest possible time.

Good luck.
I'm now 19.

No, It feels like a tight crushing head sensation.. like something is crushing the inside of my skull or head with pressure. It happens last thing at night commonly, especially when I lay my head down for rest. It also happens at numerous times in the day, especially half way through.

I find myself thirsty often, and there have been times where I feel like I am going to pass out. Up until recently after posting this I have had a touch of blurry vision, but its nothing serious where I can have eye-sight blanked out.

I doubt it could be sinus. This has been going on for almost a year now, the head started feeling like this for the first time whilst I was on a spiny upside down ride, where I was supspended in the air upside down for more than a minute.