Migraines & Headaches Community
Is this still part of the migraine?
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Is this still part of the migraine?

I have been nausious for a week now, yesterday I finally got the major migraine that I thought was coming. I took my imitex and the aura went away and now this morning, the head ache seems to have subsided but I am still very nausious. Is this still part of the migraine or could it mean that I have something else going on?
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi

The nausea that you are experiencing seems to be part of the migraine itself. What is the frequency of your migraine attacks? Do you grequently have migraine attacks with aura? And do you generally have nausea accompanied with migraine attacks? Are you having any other symptom like stomach ache, heartburn, bowel complaints? In the meanwhile, you could take the medications to treat nausea.

Best..
Blank
My migraines seem to be seasonal..about once every three or 4 months. I dont normally get this nauseated with them. Usually only on the onset then once I take the Imetrex it goes away. This isnt going away! My head also feels hot to me on tmy right side but everyone else says its not and I do not have a fever. My migraines always have the aura with them. Thats why I take the imitrex stat dose.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Migraines & Headaches Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...