Is this still part of the migraine?
I have been nausious for a week now, yesterday I finally got the major migraine that I thought was coming. I took my imitex and the aura went away and now this morning, the head ache seems to have subsided but I am still very nausious. Is this still part of the migraine or could it mean that I have something else going on?

The nausea that you are experiencing seems to be part of the migraine itself. What is the frequency of your migraine attacks? Do you grequently have migraine attacks with aura? And do you generally have nausea accompanied with migraine attacks? Are you having any other symptom like stomach ache, heartburn, bowel complaints? In the meanwhile, you could take the medications to treat nausea.

Best..
My migraines seem to be seasonal..about once every three or 4 months. I dont normally get this nauseated with them. Usually only on the onset then once I take the Imetrex it goes away. This isnt going away! My head also feels hot to me on tmy right side but everyone else says its not and I do not have a fever. My migraines always have the aura with them. Thats why I take the imitrex stat dose.