Isolated Spot on my head hurts when I apply pressure.
For the past month or so there's been a spot on my head that hurts when I apply pressure to it. It almost feels like it's bruised, but I have not had a head injury so I'm not sure what could be causing the pain.

The location of the spot on my head is on the right side of my head, about five to six inches straight up from the outside corner of my right eye (so it's not on my forehead).

It doesn't hurt unless I press on it, but I feel like if I pressed it hard enough it would give me headaches. I've had frequent headaches the past week or so as well.

Any insight on this would be greatly appreciated!
How are you? If there was no previous trauma to your head, this could be due to muscular or vascular type of headache. There are many nerve and blood vessels in the scalp also that could be triggered or inflamed that could lead to headaches. Rest and medications prescribed by your doctor may help provide relief. However, if it persists, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Take care and do keep us posted.