It HURTS!!!
For the past week my head has been increasingly throbbing and casuing me painN. It gets worse whenever I lay down, so for most of the night I have to sleep in a sitting up position which is very uncomfortable and hurts my back. I have tried Tylenol, Motrin, Asprin, and other headache medicine with no affect, they make my headache worse.

These headaches started after I ate some crawdad's but I don't think that's the reason because I always eat crawdad's anyway and I don't see how food can affect my head. Also, I have been diagnosed by a doctor to being anemic. I have iron pills but I rarely remember to take them but I was diagnosed last November. Another tidbit is that I have been sleeping on a down alternative pillow, I thought it was the pillow but I switched pillows to something that was more firmer and my headaches have dulled but come back with a vengeance later in the day.

My friends think that it's my glasses and that my eyes have changed and that is the cause for my headaches but I don't think so.  

I don't know what to do and as a college student, studying for a test with a headache looming over me isn't a sure fire way to get an A. Please help! I'll try anything!