Migraines & Headaches Community
It HURTS!!!

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

It HURTS!!!

For the past week my head has been increasingly throbbing and casuing me painN. It gets worse whenever I lay down, so for most of the night I have to sleep in a sitting up position which is very uncomfortable and hurts my back. I have tried Tylenol, Motrin, Asprin, and other headache medicine with no affect, they make my headache worse.

These headaches started after I ate some crawdad's but I don't think that's the reason because I always eat crawdad's anyway and I don't see how food can affect my head. Also, I have been diagnosed by a doctor to being anemic. I have iron pills but I rarely remember to take them but I was diagnosed last November. Another tidbit is that I have been sleeping on a down alternative pillow, I thought it was the pillow but I switched pillows to something that was more firmer and my headaches have dulled but come back with a vengeance later in the day.

My friends think that it's my glasses and that my eyes have changed and that is the cause for my headaches but I don't think so.  

I don't know what to do and as a college student, studying for a test with a headache looming over me isn't a sure fire way to get an A. Please help! I'll try anything!
Tags: college, hurts, head, massive, sleep, eyes, Headache, vengeance, help, food