Left side headache n stomach pain

I have been suffering from left side headache since a long time and at the it sometimes becomes protruded also (front portion on left side of the head ) .Also since last two months i am having pain in left side of my stomach also . Can u please suggest me something
How are you? Can you elaborate on the protrusion that occurs during the headache attacks? If this is present, you need to have this checked by your doctor directly for proper evaluation. Additional diagnostic tests such as imaging studies ( CT scan or MRI) may also help identify the possible cause. One-sided headaches may also be attributed to primary headaches such as migraine headache. Sometimes, associated symptoms such as nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain may also occur with each attack. Try to identify the possible triggers that could be responsible and try to avoid them also. If it persists, have this checked by your doctor for proper diagnosis. Take care and do keep us posted.