Migraines & Headaches Community
Left side migraine
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Left side migraine

Since my child was born little over 3 years ago, I've had horribly migraines (commonly).  At first I had about 12-15 in a month.  Now I get them 7 days out of a month.  I'm not sure as to why they were so bad at first but now I can pinpoint them to being before and during my cycle time.  I've been put on lo-lo estragin birth control (tried so many others) in hopes it would help as well as other problems (cycle). I still am having horrible migraines the last week of my pills.  My migraines are ALWAYS on the left side, behind the eye or top of the head.  Is it a menstrual migraine?  Also sometimes I get this weird feeling headache to when I stand up my head pounds, I can't talk, I can't hear, all I can do is stand still and let it go away....it lasts only a few seconds---I've taken my blood pressure during that and it's normal.  What can this be?  It just started this year.  It scares me with the way it feels.  
Also I take relpax for a bad migraine and zipsor for a headache low grade migraine.  I've been on imitrex, and topomax (topamax).  Nothing works except for relpax, which is expensive.  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Migraines & Headaches Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...