Left side of the face around the eye pain....
I've been getting headaches/migraines since I was about 19yrs old. The ones that I've been getting in the last couple of weeks have been around the left eye real bad. The pain starts either side of the top of the nose, go along the brow and along the cheek bone under neither, this area feels cold, but not to the touch. I have a problems with back and neck pain too, but don't feel like it's coming from there for a change. It's basically crushing me mentally.
Hello dear,
You need worry as commonly  migraine is associated with: intense head pain  which begins on one side of the head and it spreads downward to the eye, face and even neck. The pain can switch sides and less commonly can affect both sides at once.
You should not take stress and do not be anxious.
You  can try some easy remedies at home like;

- Reduce stress
- Practice Aerobic exercises
- Develop a regular sleep pattern

You should avoid diet drinks,tobacco,caffeine,take plenty of water to ensure the blood pressure does not drop due to exercise, high stress activities and hot climate.
Neck exercises and yoga will help you. You can take some NSAID for the pain.You should get your blood pressure levels monitored.
Treatment includes- Ibuprofen- First-line treatment for mild to moderately severe migraine events.
• Aspirin - Treats mild to moderately severe pain and headache
• Dihydroergotamine - Alpha-adrenergic blocking agent with direct stimulating effect on smooth muscle of peripheral and cranial blood vessels, depresses central vasomotor centers.

Best