Lighting type headaches
I get these awful lightning headaches that shoot through my brain not my skull my brain. I am 22 and I've had them from age 15 I have tried explaining it to people and unless they witness me getting one they think I'm lying about the pain level I recently had a baby and that compared to the headaches was nothing. It drops me to my knees I often get nose bleeds and also black out when I come to I feel tingly and numb I can't focus my eyes and every nose hurts I had to get ride of my little finch which made a lovely little nose very quiet hardly noticeable after a headache that lovely nose would leave me in a corner crying I've seen chiropractors and had no change it happens with or without me wearing my glasses I don't have highblood pressure I've been checked for anemia the only thing the doctors seem to agree on is I could possibly have a berry aneurysm but they all say I'm to young for that to be a possibility so no one seems to know what it is I'm at a loss and with a new baby I need to be tip top can anyone help me....
if your dr thinks it could be aneurysm then you need to get a scan your to young you have to get that scan c.t scan or mri scan , you have the symtoms so why would the dr want u to wait until you end up in a&e tell your dr you cant settle and you want a scan . x