Localized Headache
I have experienced a short and relatively benign headache in one particular location in my soft spot several times over the past months.  The ache is generally very quick and goes away just as quick as it comes.  Sometimes it makes the right side of my face sort of tense.  It is more of a jab than an ache.  The only reason that I am worried is because this morning I thought I felt the blood vessel behind my right ear pushing blood directly to that spot right before I felt the twinge of pain.  Could this be potentially dangerous (i.e. aneurysm)?  I am 24 and I certainly hope not, but I have often wondered about the shape of my soft spot.  I had a very large hematoma when I was born, and it seems a little more pronounced/deeper than others'.  Am I just a hypochondriac?
What you are experiencing are - stabbing headaches or ice - pick headaches. These are usually benign headaches but need a clinical evaluation. The pain is usually short lasting, so much so that the patient does not even have the time to take a pain killer for the headaches. You should try to get adequate sleep, drink plenty of fluids. Avoid alcohol and smoking. Avoid strong light and loud music. And most importantly schedule an appointment with your physician. Goodluck.
Please get yourself evaluated by a neurologist. You may need to undergo some investigative procedure like CT scan or MRI. Good luck!