Migraines & Headaches Community
Long-lasting Headache + pain down the spine

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

I woke up last monday with a headache - going on 7 days now. I do not usually have headaches althought I have migraine aura (without the migraine). I'm starting to get really worried here because I've been told that it is usually a bad sign having headaches for a week, non stop. The headaches are not too bad, I would say they're mild, I can't find a specific zone for them, they are all over my head and the pressure is terrible. Sometimes I can only feel them if I move my head too fast.

Here's the really weird part: yesterday (day 6) I woke up with no headaches but with a very strong pain along my back. I couldn't even bend forwards without screaming. This pain started to be located in the middle of my back, then during the day it changed to my neck, while the headaches returned. Today I have both headaches and back pain. I feel a huge pressure in my whole body. The back pain seems to change locations down my spine as the day goes by. Really weird.

I'm already thinking of tumors in my spine and stuff like that, what could this be? Can dislocated disks and "somethings" affect so many body parts like this? I already have an appointment with my neuro, but it's going to take another week and the stress is making me worse.

On a side note, don't know if it could be related but I recently started taking spinning lessons. You need to adjust your bike according to your height and one day I got there late and just did the class with the bike in its original position. The next day my back hurt, but that was 2 weeks ago and the pain subsided after that one day.
My last MRI (brain and spinal) were 2 years ago - both clean tumor-wise.
Thank you so much for your input, I'm starting to get really worried.