Long lasting Headaches
for the past 2 weeks i have had this heavy headed feeling, sometimes at the back of my head, sometimes it feels like the whole head. The feeling will be there constantly. Throughout the day, sometimes i feel throbbing pain at both sides of my temple. I feel my pulse at the top of my head too. I also feel confused at times. Apart from that, my eyes focus seems to be getting weird - don't really know how to explain the feeling, but it feels like my focus expands and then shrinks. My eyes also feels tired easily since this whole episode started. Before this happens, i've had heartburn problem which I got pantaprazole for.
With any kind of long lasting headache especially with visual issues...you need to see your Dr. and most likely a neurologist.

Too many things can be happening, and it's better to get it looked at and diagnosed.

Sorry I can't be more help :( Hope you feel better ((hugs))
Got it all checked. Apparently it has to do with the muscles in my back.
I have to stop doing any major physical activities for a month and see a chiropractor.
Thanks a lot for your support :)