Migraines & Headaches Community
Looking for Answers
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Looking for Answers

I've been having headaches everyday for many years. They started at a young age, before I was in high school (12 years ago), and it's been a constant annoyance ever since.  For them to subside, and get them under control I need to constantly overdose on pain medication (4 tables of tylenol, Bayer, ect). That being said I don't take more than 4 pills at a time.  

Currently, I'm starting to become tired more frequent, and my vision is getting worse.  Websites are telling me different information, and webmd isn't the most reliable sorce.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.
You probably didn't know what I didn't know for a long time.  When you take any pain reliever more than 2 or maybe 3 days a week, you risk getting constant rebound headaches.  Instead you should be taking a daily preventative migraine medication, e.g. Topomax (topamax).  You need to see a doctor for that.  And overdosing on those pills can cause serious problems.  You can look it up on the internet.  Good luck to you.  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Migraines & Headaches Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...