Magnesium citrate
Hi, i recently started taking magnesium citrate. the thing is i have read the regular dosis is 600 mg of magnesium...
the product i bought has 530 mg of citrate magnesium with Vitamin B6 125 mg. in the prospect it says you can take up to three capsules a day... What confuses me is that 530 mg of magnesium citrates is equivalent of 47,6 mg of "elemental magnesium".  i have read that regular dosis of elemntal magnesuim is approximately 200 mg.. sooo... what should i pay attention to the citrate dosis or elemental magnesium dosis??? how many capsules should i take????? thanks!!!
I suggest u talk to ur Pharmacist or ur PCP......

May I ask y u r taking this...as I was rx this to clean out prior to a colonoscopy???

"selma"
i am sorry but i don´t understand your question!!. i speak in spanish!! so i don´t understand perfectly english... could you repeat your question??
Why were u taking the magnesium citrate...was it to prepare for a medical test?