Migraines & Headaches Community
Migrain and Stiff Body
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Migrain and Stiff Body

Hello,
I have been really stiff in my whole body for the past few days, mostly in my back.  I get neck muscle spasms a lot.  But this is really bad, I can't pop my back. Also, my limbs are constantly cracking and popping.  Ive never had this problem before.  I have also been feeling really lightheaded and nauseous.  To top it all off I've been getting these god awful migraines.  They keep me from getting any sleep!  I am very sensitive to a lot of things when I have a bad migraine.  I don't know what this could be.

BTW:  if this helps, I also have a lot of sinus and allergy problems.  I have never had pain and stiffness like this with a migraine before.
Related Discussions
Hi,
How are you? Can you elaborate on the stiffness that you experience? One type of migraine headache may present with numbness or paralysis on one side of the body, pain, defective muscle coordination, nausea , vomiting or sensitivity to light and sound. Allergy and sinus issues may lead to headaches also but may be managed with antihistamine and decongestant medications. If the symptoms you are experiencing are new. you may benefit from further evaluation by your doctor or from a neurologist. A complete neurological and  physical examination as well as diagnostic tests, including CT scan, nerve conduction tests and even blood tests may help determine the underlying cause. Take care and do keep us posted.  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Migraines & Headaches Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...