Migraine or not? CT Scan returned nothing

I have all the common migraine symptoms and my doctor sent me to CT Scan.
Today I visited my doctor and he told me that they didn't find anything with the CT Scan.

Is it really possible that CT Scan doesn't show anything?
Should I visit some other doctor?
I am sorry not CT Scan but MRI Scan.
With help from one of the kid from Indonesia, im totally cured. This boy got 6 sense, and he could see through my body system, at that time i had a severe migraine and sinus as well, one of my friend told me about him, i tried to contact that boy, and he asked me to send my video from head to toe and the video doesn't last for more than 2 hours. I didn't tell him what i am suffering from, but after few minutes he told me that i suffer from migraine and sinus, and he did therapy through my video and he asked me to keep on sending it , i sent it for about 10 times and now im totally free from migraine and sinus. My friend said He was on one of the popular tv channel in indonesia, and my friend asked me to see him on youtube by typing "Sri Daren" on the search panel. On the video he cured old homeless people and in my opinion he is amazing.