Migraine with Fever - Migraine app on iTunes
I'm recovering from a burn on my leg from a motorcycle tail-pipe.  It seems that my fever and headache go down each time my wound is freshly cleaned.  The fever headache feels like a migraine, without aura. I discovered an algorithm that I posted to iTunes under Migraine that helps me to calm my normal migraines and it usually does not work with fever headaches, but it has worked twice with this fever headache. I'm not sure why.  When I really concentrate and stare into the distance, as if looking at an imaginary aura, while completely relaxing my eyes, taking the steps one at a time, I can actually remove the pain. It's always such a surprise to me, after 45 years of no relief. I also included every single Home Remedy I've ever heard of.  (Each of the following free code numbers can only be used once.)
FNPJEAAWJRWL
F6RHM3E44EM7
HLLA6WKERKFK
XRA4MR6LYLFR
PN4LKYFHNXYL
H4K9NHHMPW4Y
MEJH3JFJMEWP
L7W46PN96LJT
7NNK9H43EM9K
HAXLR7F9E6NL
6YKHMJLNEF4W

I was given these free codes to give to anyone I choose. If anyone has an iPhone or iPod Touch you can get one for free and try it. I ask only that if you are going to leave a rating, please leave a positive one.   Email me with anything negative or with suggestions.  I hate to see people suffer.  Just never give up.      

0
1. I have access to these handheld devices & would try it for free

0
2. I would rather not try it for free

0
3. I don't have these handheld devices but wish I could try it

1
4. I'd like to try the home remedies