Migraine
I have this serial of my left eye getting blurry then blurrier and then completely loose vision for 2 minutes and after that it comes back on .I have seen optician and there is nothing wrong with my eyesight. i have seen Neurologist and : again nothing could be proved wrong; I did ultra sound scan in my neck and nothing wrong. However neurologist suggests; it might be migraine however i do completely disagree as i don’t not have any other sign and symptoms of migraine. It would be so kind of you if you could answer to my question and what this may be?
BACKGROUND
Im 29 years old male. Im both physically and mentally fit.I was born in Nepal ;no family history of migraine .I have been in millitay for  10 yrs now and i do live in England currently. I do train almost 6 days a week.This episode occurs randomly and hasnt happened for a month now.
Thank you
How are you? What other symptoms are present? Were there imaging studies done?  It is good that you were able to see an optician and neurologist. If the scans were normal, a diagnosis of primary headache or migraine is possible. There are many migraine variants including ocular migraine which may present with vision loss or blindness lasting less than an hour, along with or following a migraine headache. The accompanying headache may last from four to 72 hours and may
affect one side of the head and may feel worse when physically active. The cause of  ocular migraines is not clear. Take care and do keep us posted.