Migraines after Brain Aneurysms Surgery

I may 33 yrs. old and I had surgery over a year ago to clip a aneurysms.  However, since the surgery I've started getting debilitating migraines. I've already met with the doctor who preformed my aneurysm surgery, as well as, two neurologists who provided limited answers as to the cause or possible resolutions to the migraines.  I currently take 2 tables  25miligrams of Topanex/day and 2 tables of Methacarbamol/day and 1 tables of Imitrex when a migrain occurs.  

My questions are:
Are migrains a common after effect of brain surgery?
Is there any evidence or reason to believe that the types of migraines I am experiencing will stop or disapate anytime soon?  
Are there current studies regarding the occurrence of migraines after brain surgery?
Besides the surgery itself is there any correllation between brain aneurysms and migrains?
I am meeting with yet another doctor in a few weeks about my surgery and the migrains I am experiencing do you have any suggestions regarding additional questions to ask or therapy to consider?

Thanks you in advance!!!
Brie1976