Migraines and Bile

I suffer from migraines with Aura. The lead time between the 'aura' and the headache is about 20-30minutes (not much time if dont have pills). They occur once every 4/5 months.

Everytime I have one though, during the nausea phase, I always vomit what seems to me like bile. Its got a very strong taste and its an egg yolk colour, once during a particulary bad migraine the 'bile' was almost a green colour. I dont have bad eating habits, like sweets and fizzy drinks so I am nt sure why it would be bile.

My question is, is it bile and why does it come out during the migraine?
How are you? Indeed, vomiting is part of the symptoms observed during a migraine aura. Acid, bile, and blood, if the vomiting is severe, is usually found in the vomitus. Bile can enter the vomit during due to duodenal contraction if the vomiting is severe. Drinking water may help reduce the irritation of bile and acid on the esophagus during this time. Both preventive and abortive medications may help with migraine. Have this checked by your doctor if it persists. Hope this helps.  Take care and regards.