Migraines & Headaches Community
Migraines with out headaches

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

Migraines with out headaches

Hay guys just have a few questions can you have a  Migraine with out the bad headaches i only ask this coz i have been getting this burning like feeling in my brain mostly on the left side just be for the forgead and some times ill get this on the right side of my forhead im at a loss to what it is ive had ct and mri without the dye and a cta with the dye and all it showed woes a sinus problum and some small wight matter lesions witch the doctor dose not seem to care about

Hope some on on here can help me because im just about to give up as i have had enough  
The burning like feeling sounds like a headache to me.  The Scans are only to rule out more serious conditions like a brain tumor.   But if you still have pain, you need treatment, e.g a daily migraine prevention medication.  See your doctor or better yet a neurologist for treatment of your head pain.  Did they prescribe antibiotics for your sinus infection?  Let me know what treatment the doctor has given you.
Hay thanks for the reply i have seen a neurologist when i had my scans done and all he said it is strees and anxiety im not saying its not that its just that i think it is aomthing more as this happens when im not haveing anxiety

And no the doc i seen said the sinus thing should clear up on its owen