Mild discomfort in chest and tingling in left arm for days
I'm a twenty year old male, 6 ft tall with a weight of 145lbs. I have a fairly healthy diet with no known pre-existing conditions.

About a week ago I began to have a very subtle and mild discomfort in my chest (If I had to pick a position, I would say the center of my chest). I wouldn't exactly call it pain, but it comes and goes throughout the day, usually more towards the evening. It's very mild, in the sense that I never have to stop what I'm doing. The reason why this concerns me is that it comes alongside a very slight tingling and numbness in my left arm, which of course are two symptoms of a heart attack. I'm confused however by the subtlety of the sensations in my arm and chest and the fact that they've been present for a few days.

This morning I concluded that it may possibly be brought on by caffeine use? Part of my job requires me to drink tea all day, so I'm constantly consuming caffeinated beverages. I noticed today that the sensations began with my morning cup of black tea. Of course, the subtlety of the sensations also leads me to believe that I may just be crazy and exaggerating things in my head, so can anyone clear this up for me? Could it just be anxiety? I've already scheduled a doctor's appointment for a week from today just to be sure, but I'd love some peace of mind until then.

And sorry I just realized I posted this in the Migraines & Headaches community. I reposted this in the Heart Disease forum. My apologies, I'm still new to this site :)