Migraines & Headaches Community
Moving headaches?
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Moving headaches?

There not really headaches, but minor discomforts that move around my brain.  Usually stays up front, I am been having  a lot of anxiety lately and was wondering what could be causing this?  I don't seem to have any symptoms of a brain tumor, but thought it needed to be posted here.  Also they feel kinda cold in my head.
Related Discussions
8 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
765439_tn?1292964014
anxiety.
Blank
657231_tn?1390151580
Have you seen a doctor?
Blank
I have scheduled an appointment for this tuesday, could someone please tell me what the possibilities this is?  I posted in another forum that I can feel it in my teeth, what I mean is that when I jump or take a hard step it feels like something in my head is getting pulled on or moving.  also most of the pressure I feel in my head is behind my eyes and nose and in fact when I let it go (shaking my head kinda stops it for a moment) I can really feel it in my nostrils.

I just want to know  what I could be dealing with here.
Blank
I forgot to say that I have been under A LOT of anxiety/nervous for about the last 5 to 6 weeks.
Blank
I now feel that something in my head (behind my eyes and nose, sinuses?) is moving around and kinda feels like it is either something is getting smashed or ripped apart in my sinuses.
Blank
765439_tn?1292964014
torcot ti normally hate when doctors dismiss me as a basket case and tll me my problems are due to anxiety. however you admit to having a lot of it so MAYBE you should look into that as being a possibily.
Blank
657231_tn?1390151580
If you think it is anxiety, can you take steps to reduce it?
Blank
Hi,
How are you? Are there other symptoms present? It is good that you were able to schedule an appointment with your doctor. This could be due to eye or sinus problems, and also from your anxiety especially if you have been experiencing this for the last 6 weeks. Treatment will depend on the underlying cause. Take care and  do keep us posted.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Migraines & Headaches Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...