Migraines & Headaches Community
My brain feels swollen

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

My brain feels swollen

I feel like my brain is swollen. I am dizzy when laying down and lose my balance when I stand up. It hurts on the right side by my forehead and in my eyes all the time but it comes on really strong sometimes and I feel like I may pass out! My heart pounds real hard and fast sometimes skipping beats, I feel out of breath and I break into cold sweats. What in the world is wrong with me?

Hi...there is no way to get a dx with that limited info, and a Dr would have to physically see u and do testing to figure this out...so do make arrangements to see ur Dr and get ur answers....u could have low BP....low levels of vitamins...there is a long list of things that these issues could fit.

Do post when u find out.
Good Luck
I do not have health insurance or the funds to go see a doctor. That's why i came on here. I will have to if it worsens though. I've also never had a migraine and my grandma thinks that could be it but it seems so strange. I'm so dizzy! I've eaten and keep drinking water and have laid down most of the day but its not getting better. It's not getting worse either. Thanks for your input, I will go check my blood pressure.

There are some good clinics out there and u may be able to get some help....I know how u feel I have ins and still can not afford to go to the Dr....all the co-pays and deductibles are too much.....

I also wonder if u might have an inner ear issue...there is something called the Epley maneuver ...here is a link...it may help -http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epley_maneuver