My head is boiling
I need help.
I have this condition:
I feel warmly abnormal and fire inside my head when I am sleep and make me wake up from the intense heat and screaming in pain, accompanied by headache is not normal.
Be the heat that I feel inside my head while I am sleep, and within a detailed palm(wrist), and within the ankle.
I feel as if my head and the ankle joint and wrist joint boiling from the inside with sever headache.

Why I have this condition?
What I do?
Which treatment may helping me?

How are you? I'm sorry to hear that you still have not identified the underlying cause. Were you able to have this checked by your doctor? Neuropathic pain presents with burning, tingling or  other forms of dysesthesia. This results from damage to or dysfunction of the peripheral or central nervous system, rather than stimulation of pain receptors. A complete neurological examination is important to rule out signs of nerve injury. Have this checked by your doctor for proper evalaution and management. Medical treatment will depend on the underlying cause. Take care and do keep us posted.
Please, join to our discussion here:
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Thyroid-Disorders/HORMONES-CAUSE-WEIGHT-GAIN-/show/1598128

thank you.