Migraines & Headaches Community
My weird headaches
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

My weird headaches

Hi all...I have read some the answers v useful...pls pls...shed some light on mine..Ive had severe headaches namely migranes (migraines) since iv had my children, they occur every day all day, I have used sooo many medication but to no effect , went for ct scan n told I have sub arachinoid cysts in the frontal region of brain n reassured they have nothing to do with my headaches, every time I cry I scream I strain I bend down for prayer this torturous pain comes on n I have to hold my head till it calms down but generally I have headaches on my right side of head n eye , back of the head as well, currently taking paracetamol n codein tabs but slowly even they're losing effect, please tell me wat I shud do, my life is greatly affected by these endless headaches, I'm suffering even as I'm writing this post....any help will b much appreciated...regards

Sana
Hi Sana,
How are you? I'm sorry to hear about your severe migraine attacks,  If the medications are not helping, I recommend that you inform your doctor about this for proper management. Complementary and alternative medicine such as biofeedback therapy and acupuncture may also help provide relief. Seeking another doctor or neurologist's opinion may also be beneficial at this point. Take care and do keep us posted. Arachnoid cysts may be asymptomatic and do not need any treatment but it may also need further evaluation especially if the size gets bigger. If the pain persists and severity increases, have this checked for proper management . Take care and do keep us posted.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Migraines & Headaches Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...