Nadolol
Hey guys I have posted a couple of questions about this situation but have been prescribed something since. I have been having these tingling / burning sensations in my head for a longggg time and my headache specialist said that he believes it is a form of migraine... he has prescribed me Nadolol for it. My concern is that I am also on Zoloft... When I did some research on how the two interact it made me a little frightened..

Does anyone have any insight on Nadolol... ??
I am really worried to combine the two medications.

How are you?
Nadolol is a beta blocker which can impair thinking and reaction. It can also cause drowsiness and dizziness.
Zoloft is sertraline. Concomitant use of both these medications can cause hypotension or low BP and depression.
If these two drugs have to be given, patient should be monitored for these harmful side effects.
Please discuss this with your treating doctor and make him aware of your concern.
Do keep us posted!