Neck Pain with Headache in Right Temple Area
I have been having neck pain on the right side of my neck for the last few weeks that results in a really bad headache in my right temple.  The neck pain feels like a big muscle bulge on the right of my neck.  There's nothing in particular that seems to be causing it right now.  I do a lot of data entry at work, but I have not been particularly busy lately and it does not feel like the same kind of neck pain that I would normally experience.  Does this sound like a tension headache or possibly something else?
How are you? Tension-type headaches present with dull, non-throbbing pain f associated with tightness of scalp or neck. The degree of severity remains constant and may be due to stress. However, this could also be due to work-related musculoskeletal causes such as your posture, your work and from inflammation of the blood vessels of the head or bony changes in the structures of the neck. If muscle relaxants or anti-inflammatory medications do not help, have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Take care and regards.