No Nsaids and No Aspertame
I had Gastric Bypass and am not allowed Nsaids and I react badly to Aspertame and sugar free now. Any ideas what I can take?
You need to be careful while selecting foods which you can eat after gastric bypass surgery. It is best to avoid difficult to digest foods like meat; doughy bread; popcorn, nuts or seeds; and stringy or fibrous vegetables, including corn, cabbage, celery and broccoli. Choose foods and beverages with low or no sugar content. The most nutritious carbohydrates are found in a variety of whole grains, fruits, vegetables and low-fat dairy products like milk and yogurt. At the same time indulging into exercise will help. Maintain a food and activity chart. Regular follow ups with your doctor are also very essential. Do keep us posted.
Take care and regards!
I had gastric bypass 3 years ago and just did the research to find aspertame is a big NO NO!  It makes me cramp in my stomach ang become blotted very bad.   Stop Aspertame>