No longer wanting to take NADOLOL....
I have been prescribed Nadolol to prevent migraines, even though I am not convinced that what I am having is indeed a migraine, it's more of brain zaps, burning, tingling sensation that I seem to have everyday. My concern is that I am also on Zoloft for anxiety/depression and when I have done research on the interactions btwn these two medications, It has become apparent that they really shouldn't be taken together [although my dr. said it would be fine] B/c of the experiences I have had in the past, I do not always trust what Dr.s say...
I have only taken a couple of Nadolol tablets and I want to just stop taking them all together, since I have only taken a couple do you think it will be ok to stop them abruptly? I do not want any bad side effects from this...

Any insight would be wonderful, thank you!

How are you?
The concomitant administration of nadolol and Zoloft requires close monitoring by the doctor. The reason is because both these agents can cause hypotension and CNS depression.
Patients are usually asked to notify their doctor if they experience any dizziness, drowsiness, headaches, confusion and fainting.
Please do not stop any medication on your own. Always consult your doctor before doing so.
Take care!