Migraines & Headaches Community
Non-Specific signal changes in brain matter

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

My wife is having short term migraines, dizziness, occasional nausea, and is seeing spots about 30 minutes before migraine occurs.  She received results from an MRI saying that there is some non-specific signal changes in the brain matter and some enlargement of the spinal cord at the base of the skull.  The Dr is recommending a CT scan.  My question is what does the non-specific singla changes of the brain matter mean?
You'll need your wife to get the CT scan to understand.  Listen to your doctor who can best advise you about those results.