None of the medications i have tried to prevent a migraine works?
I have had migraines since childhood. They became worse during menopause. They have been almost daily for the last 5 years. I can take Imitrex and get rid of the headache, however, always have side effects from the headache and the meds. Not to mention rebound headaches and expense etc. I have tried so many medications and treatments to prevent the headaches and nothing works. The most success I had was with Attenenol 50mgs QHS. This reduced the headaches to 1 every 3 weeks (heaven) then 1 weekly and now they are back to almost daily. The benefit lasted 4 months. I have tried SSRI's old antidepressants, Botox injections, Anti seizure medication, over the counter, herbs, anti spastic medication, exercise, massage, prayer, EMDR, EFT etc etc. I also have consistent neck, shoulder and back pain that is either caused by the migraines or triggers the migraines. I can't tell but it is all connected. I have seen many neurologists', orthopedists', massage therapists, chiropractors, rhumetologist, psychotherapists, acupuncturist etc.  I would greatly appreciate any help or ideas. Has anyone been to a clinic that was helpful?I
i have the same exact things i actually have one right now and cant get rid of it. idk what to do it feels like it in the back of my head and neck does yours feel like that?
I have been deeling with daily headaches and migraines for 23 years now. I have also tried everything and no luck! Your not alone :)