Pain between temple and right ear
From past 6 months the right side of my head is aching between the temple and the ear. The pain is mild throb like pulsating when I don't touch there. But when i touch slightly and softly, it pains sharply. When i apply some more pressure the pain goes n it feels nice. But once the pressure is released again it starts paining. It pains a lot for 3-4 days in a row, and then stops for some time. The pain started mostly when once I stayed up all night studying for some exam 6 months ago. Since then I have had this problem. I got specs also now. 0.25 left eye and 0.5 right eye. Could the pain be due to specs?. Or is it due to migraine? Or is it some thing else?.My life style is a bit tensed presently due to the tough academics. Please help!!
How are you? The pain may be caused by primary headache such as migraine and tension headaches and also from eye issues such as error of refraction or visual fatigue. Tension headaches usually present with pressure type of headache and usually responds to pain medications and avoidance of stress. A referral to an ophthalmologist may also help rule out eye issues. Take care and do keep us posted.  
thank you for the reply!!