Pain in Upper, Inner Corner of Eye
I've been having chronic pain in the inner, upper corner of my eye socket near the bridge of the nose, no relief with meds. I looked up a nerve diagram and it looks like either the supra-trochlear or the supra-orbital nerve that's causing the pain (or that's the general location anyway). They've been occuring for the past few months and they seem to be getting more frequent and more severe.The pain is alleviated when I apply pressure with my thumb to the area.

I'm 25 and was diagnosed with migaines when I was 10 but this doesn't feel like a migraine. I have been having other headaches (tension maybe?), typically on one side in the temple area but not as severe as a migraines. Those have been chronic for the past couple years. I usually just take OTC meds for those but the eye headaches aren't responding to any meds.  I had LASIK done a couple years ago and my vision is still good, although I do see occasional floaties, which they told me was normal.

Thanks for any help,
Sandi
The pain could be due to the nerve as well as due to sinusitis . Please consult a neurologist as well as an ENT surgeon .Please go for an X- ray paranasal sinuses . Hope this helps you . Take care and regards !
i have  eye floaties and extreme headaches   i fell and hit my head about 2 months ago and had this every since  will it go away  it seems to b getting worse i did have a ct scan when it first happend and i got 5 staples in the back of my head  should i b worried i drive truck and it is getting where i have spots that if you were standing in a hall and looking 20 feet away some of the spots are as big as a man  not solid but  they are not giong away the best way to describe them is if you lay on the ground and look at the blue sky you can see little specks and if you watch them they make your eys move like chaseing a cloud thanks for your time  and hope some 1 can help
How are you? What was the result of the CT scan?  After any trauma or injury to the head, it is common to have headaches and sometimes vision problems after. Pain medications may help provide relief. However, I recommend that you have your eyes checked  by an eye doctor for proper evaluation, more especially if you are driving a truck.  Direct clinical examination will help.  Take care and do keep us posted.
Hi Sandi,

How are you? Were you able to visit your neurologist? If pain medications do not help, you may need stronger prescription medications from your doctor. But I recommend that you have this evaluated further first. You may also try alternative management such as acupuncture or hypnosis to help provide relief.

Take care and best regards.