Pain in temple and eyebrows...trigeminal?
I've had headaches of one kind or another since I was 6.  Most likely some combination of migraine and tension headache.  When I get them now, almost daily, I'll often have pain upon waking where it hurts to be laying down.  It hurts wherever my head touches the pillow.  I'll have pain to the touch (like a bruise) behind my eyebrows (not above) and in my temples.  Also pain in my neck at the back of my head.  I had work ups as a child and nothing changed...glasses, braces, diet changes, biofeedback.etc.  

Now, at 32, I'm having dental problems.  Some are clear.  Others are vague, like prolonged pain after a filling replacement on an upper tooth.  My dentist sees nothing wrong so she says maybe I need a root canal.  Before I jump into that, I want to be sure I'm treating the right cause.  My headaches have also been especially worse and I believe I may clench my teeth at night.  

Is this all unrelated?  Could everything link to a problem with my trigeminal nerve?  Is my teeth clenching cause sensitivity with that nerve and my tension headaches?  I'm getting rebound headaches from OTC pain meds that I have to take regularly right now and would like to get to the bottom of this.  Any insight would be appreciated.  Would a neurologist be able to clear any of this up?

Thanks!
Hi Sara,
Teeth clenching or bruxism in adults is usual seen due to excessive stress or anxiety, suppressed anger, or frustration, and even after use of antidepressents. Teeth clenching can lead to increased tooth sensitivity and tension type headache, facial and jaw pain. If you think you are grinding your teeth due to stress please seek professional counselling. Exercise and meditation can help cut down stress levels. You can use a mouth guard or a dental splint.See if these help. Good luck!
You have cluster migraines.. seek hydorcordisone it will help (prednisone)