Migraines & Headaches Community
Pain in upper left side of my head
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pain in upper left side of my head

I been experiences a constant pain for the past seven days in the upper left my of my head, above my left eye. It bothers me the most when i eat, if i was to move my tongue towards the upper right side of my mouth i feel the pain the most. Im 29 years old, consider to be healthy, I had my last physical in july of 2007. Everything was fine.
Related Discussions
Hi,

Differentials will be a trigeminal neuralgia and a dental or gum problem.Trigeminal neuralgia may present with extreme pain over the areas innervated by the trigeminal nerve or cranial nerve 5. These are the areas over the temples, the cheeks and along side the jaw. The pain may triggered and aggravated by otherwise painless stimuli like brushing the teeth, combing the hair and lightly touching the face.

Is this true in your case?

Also, a dental or gum problem has to be ruled out.

When was the last time you visited your dentist?

Do you have any eye problems?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Migraines & Headaches Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank