Pain like brain freeze in head, back and arms
Hello, I need some help. Lately I've been getting this sort of pressure/pain and the pain feels like brain freeze, but it reaches my neck, my back, my stomach and sometimes my arms (with numbness) and legs. It feels like when you have an inflamed tendon inside of your leg. I have no swelling or anything like that. Sometimes I even feel it messes with my breathing. I went to the doctor and he gave me acid medication. If this is acid why do I get numbed and painful hands?

Also this sort of thing happens after I eat, my heart beat is very strong.

If you have any idea of what this might be, I would really appreciate it. I'm going to see another doctor next week.
I can confirm the exact cause of your symptoms only after a clinical examination. Your symptoms could be due to several causes.Gastritis, cervical spondylitis; pinched nerve all can give these symptoms. Numbness could indicate some neural cause. Peripheral neuropathy, diabetes mellitus, carpal tunnel syndrome and herniated disc are few possibilities. I will advise you to see a healthcare professional and discuss above mentioned possibilities. A physical examination and tests to rule out possible causes are needed. Write to me again.
Best luck and take care!
Ok so it went away so I got another episode and went to the doctor, he told me it could be tension due to not sleeping well so gave me some muscle relaxers and some clonazepam. But it didn't go away, we suspected it was a bad root canal but the dentist said it wasn't. After I ended up in the ER because I couldn't breath well and felt something in my throat the doctor told me to get checked for thyroid because it felt a little bit big. I have body aches, it feels like if I had a ball in my throat, it hurts behind my neck, my stomach is upset and have dry skin. No fever whatsoever. I'm gonna go get a test in a couple of days but my worry is if it's not the thyroid what could it be? Should I request a cat scan from my neck since I can barely turn it because I feel chocked? :(