Painful Pressure Headache, Nausea, Earache
For about a week now I've had a dull pressure sensation in my head. The pain seems to move around...sometimes I feel it in the back of my head, the front of my skull or the temples. I'm also feeling pain in my ears on occasion, usually when the pressure is by my temples. I've vomited twice since getting this headache, and nausea comes and goes. I have made an appointment with the family doctor for next Friday (which is a week away), but I just want to not have to worry to death till then. The only time the pain goes away is when I'm sleeping, but other than that I feel it constantly. Does anybody know what could be going on?
I'm not sure what's going on either. I have a similar sounding pain - started off with a throbbing pain, like a migraine, and now its like a cold pressure sensation, sometimes numb, sometimes sensitive. It's moving to my ear (the pain is just on my right side). The pain has been constantly there for 9 days. I've been to my doctor and accident and emergency but they just think i'm coming off a migraine and i've just started painkillers. They don't help, they just space me out a bit. I'm worrying too...  fingers crossed, it gets better.

Are you currently working ? Do you do lots of computer work, reading?

A dull pressure sensation with accompanying nausea and vomiting may be bouts of migraine headaches. I know that you are worried and anxious over this. However, the best thing and the wise thing to do now is still to get that consult so that you will be properly assessed. Other underlying conditions like errors of refraction, ear and sinus problems, TMJ problems, musculoskeletal problems may also cause headaches.A scan may be requested to rule out any underlying intracranial involvement.

I know it is easier said than done but do not worry too much. Anxiety builds tension and may aggravate your condition.

A neurologist will be able to guide you.Do keep us posted regarding your physician's consult.
I have been having the same symptoms.  In Febuary i had earache and was on antibotic.  I went to dr for second dosage, he gave me allergy shot and allergy meds.  This week I am noticing it is back.  I have had headache for two days pressure behind right eye and pressure in my ear. I am just going to have to go back.  It is freaky.  
i have the same pain going on to 16 days now. after 2 regural doctors visit she refered me to an ent. she thinks its a facial nerve thing. am tired of popping pills i just want my life back. this is the worst pain ever lortab only holds it down for 3 hrs.
How are you? Were you able to have this checked by your ENT? You may also benefit from imaging modalities such as CT scan to help determine the underlying cause or rule out organic causes. Other forms of complimentary and alternative medicine such as biofeedback therapy may also be helpful. Take care and do keep us posted.
I have the SAME symptoms, although I have not thrown up  I was extremly naucious this morning. I have headaches, earaches and neck pain, and hot flashes, I also have behind the eye pains. I have heard it could be impacted wisdom teeth!
I have a dentist appointment in 3 days.  I'll keep you all updated!
How was the appointment with your dentist? The headache, eye pain  and nausea may be related if there is history of primary headaches such as migraine or cluster headaches. Rest, ice pack and pain medications may help. If it persists and impacted wisdom teeth is ruled out, further evaluation by a neurologist may be indicated. Take care and regards.
I've also hadhese, light headaches, shooting pains, the occasional bit of nausea and a tiny it of ear pain which is again, like a shootingpain. Could all this be related to anxiety or sinusitis? I use nasal decngestant and sneeze all the time, also I don't notice my symptoms when I'm out playing football.
The ear pain could be due to nasal congestion or sinusitis. Sneezing all the time is often associated with allergic rhinitis and also with your light headaches. It is important that you identify the possible triggers and avoid them. Over-the-counter antihistamine medication may also help. Take care and best regards.