Migraines & Headaches Community
Painful growing lumps in head with severe headaches and head pressure

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

I am 48 years old. Female. I have to lumps on my head that have been growing. One over left eye, eyebrow bone area. The other behind left ear, which has grown and now covers the back of left side of head from top of back of left ear, down to nape area of hairline. Both lumps are on the inside, growing. Painful headaches. Nausea. Pressure on the head. Dizziness. And my personality has changed as in fits of rage for no reason lately. My head hurts badly, and I am wondering if these growing lumps are serious and contributing to the increasing pain in my head. Is this a "see a doctor" thing or "go to the emergency room" thing?
Anytime you have a symptom such as sudden and persistent dizziness you need to see a doctor for an evaluation. The lumps could be lipoma's but you should definitely make an appointment to be seen by your GP.
Thank you. Sorry for the delayed response. I've "down" with this head pain. Good advice. Will see a Dr. soon.
My daughter has like lumps on the top of her head. They seem to be like crusty. They are bothering her because she can't comb her hair. They are kind of like crusty tumors.