Petadolex Improved my Migraines!
In my case Petadolex herbal helped my migraines tremendously.  Studies show patients had 62% fewer migraine days.  My neurologist at the University of Michigan pain center recommended it.  And 77% of Petadolex patients considered it to be successful vs. 27% of the patients taking a placebo.  It is  a butterbur root herbal supplement and it's great advantage is that it is manufactured in Germany where the government approves all herbal remedies.   My nephrologist was especially concerned about the likelihood of herbal remedies having containments that could damage my kidneys.  In fact all vitamins and herbal remedies can have contaminants like lead and other damaging toxins.  Also many of them don't have the quantity of the ingredients that are claimed.  Consumerlabs.com is a website that evaluates the toxins and ingredients for an annual fee.  

I still have 24/7 migraines, but most days they have become mild rather than severe.  Petadolex helps maintain smooth muscle tone in cerebral blood vessels.   I also rely on monthly nerve blocker injections and Botox injections.
P.S. the website for Petadolex is www.petadolex.com. Their tele number is 888-301-1084.