Pineal Gland Tumour
Hi. I was diagnosed with a pineal gland tumour about 2 years ago. I underwent many tests including a lumbar puncture, blood work, having peripheral vision tested, many MRI's. So far it has been found to be benign. But I have an MRI done every 6 months to check on it.

The last few days I have been smelling burning rubber on and off. No one else can smell it but me.

So my question is, is this related?

How are you? What other symptoms arep resent? This could also be due to parosmia, which is the impairment of the olfactory function leading to the inability of the brain to recognize the natural smell of a particular odor. This could be due to upper respiratory tract infections, head trauma, temporal lobe epilepsy, and  even Parkinson’s disease. With this condition, there is no specific treatment available. But it is known to decrease in severity over time. If it persists, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor also for proper evaluation. Take care and do keep us posted.
I don't really have many other symptoms. I get my headaches which is how it was discovered in the first place.

I sometimes get little dizzy spells. I don't sleep very well.

Thanks for responding