Please help, I cant take this symptoms anymore (Pressure on head plus throat pain)
I got a really bad flu on early July that lasted through early September. I was having cough, flem ear ache upper throat pain headaches everything you could imagine. I went to the first doctor and he prescribe me antibiotics I felt better but the a week later the symptoms return while I was on a trip in Boston. After that I saw three different doctors and they can't find anything on me, I have gotten done a throat culture, strep test and everything came out normal. Now I'm having a horrible pressure on the top of my head, my throat is hurting again upper part sometimes I get a cold feeling on my head and my upper back and neck area hurts? I'm starring to get worried I have tried to drink asprin, benedryl, nasonex spray, singular and nothing is helping? Help please!
How are you? Aside from the throat culture and strep test, was there an imaging study done? While sore throat may recur and may be caused by viral or bacterial organisms, the pain in the upper back and neck area may need to be checked also to rule out  musculoskeletal issues. If your present medications are not helping, check with your doctor for proper management. Imaging studies may also be indicated. Take care and do keep us posted.