Migraines & Headaches Community
Prednisone for treatment of migraines and dizzy feeling

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

Is it possible to use prednisone for the treatment of prolonged migraines and a dizzy cloudy feeling in the back of my head? Have been dizzy for almost 4 weeks now and have not received any help from the primary dr, ENT or neurologist. Woud prednisone open up the blood vessels in my head and help aleavate the dizziness? Any other suggestions on how to make the cloudy feeling stop? I am allergic to alot of meds . Cannot take tylenol based drugs and do not want anti depressants. I am not anxious or depressed, just really dizzy. Thanks for listening.